Colby Company LLC is currently hiring an Electrical Designer to join their team in Portland, Maine. We have registered Professional Engineers in the Electrical, Mechanical, Fire Protection, Structural and Civil fields as well as an experienced group of Architects and Architectural Designers. We provide designs for new projects and renovations with estimated construction costs ranging from $50,000 to $90,000,000. Colby Co. was named to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 “Best Places to Work in Maine” lists, ranking #3 in the Small Business Category.
- Assist in the design and coordination of low voltage design, medium voltage design, power distribution, control, communication, lighting, and fire suppression systems
- Participate in field surveys, documentation of existing conditions, construction administration and answering RFIs
- Associates Degree with a technical, electrical or design concentration
- 10+ years of work experience in electrical design, or a related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit
- Ability to coordinate with multiple design disciplines
In addition to a comprehensive insurance and retirement benefits package, Colby Co. offers two paid volunteer days a year, paid educational reimbursement, summer hours, paid time off (PTO), flex time, and company outings.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colby Company LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.