Colby Co.’s architecture department is experienced with design and project management of new and renovated buildings for private, commercial, local, state and federal clients. The department is also experienced with space planning and interior design for project phasing, interviewing end users, designing for high levels of security, field inspections, preparing punch lists and construction administration. Colby Co.’s architecture department is led by a Maine Licensed Architect.
Colby Co.’s architecture experience ranges in size from small, new spaces to 200,000 SF mixed use renovations. We have successfully performed large design projects yet we have the ability to be nimble, flexible and cost efficient for small to medium design projects.
Recent Projects Include:
- Design of a new, LEED Silver Fire Station
- Design of a new, 50,000 SF Shipbuilding Facility
- Energy Renovations to Eco Lodging Facilities
- Complete renovations to multiple National Guard Armories
- Design of a new Facilities Building at a Research Laboratory
- Windows and Roof Repairs at a Historic Post Office
- Energy Upgrade Renovations and Tenant Fit-outs for the General Services Administration