Colby Co. is an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business engineering firm under the NAICS Code 541330.
Colby Co. is the Prime Contract Holder for five Architecture and Engineering Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts.
- U.S. Navy: Colby Co. is the Prime Contractor Holder for a $10 million, A/E IDIQ with NAVFAC MID ATLANTIC.
- General Services Administration: Colby Co. is the Prime Contract Holder for a $12 million, A/E IDIQ with the GSA, PBS Region 1.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Colby Co. is the Prime Contract Holder for a $3.5 million, A/E IDIQ contract for the New England District.
- U.S. Postal Service: Colby Co. is the Prime Contract Holder for a $2.5 million, A/E IDIQ contract for the Maine Postal Service.
- The National Guard: Colby Co. is the Prime Contract Holder for a $4 million, A/E IDIQ contract for the Maine Air and Army National Guard.
We have Federal Design Experience at 20+ Federal installations through the United States. Colby Co.’s mechanical, electrical, structural and civil engineers have experience many federal project types including:
- Design Build
- Design Bid Build
- RFP Preparation
- 1391 Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Energy Modeling
- SRM Projects
- New Buildings
- ATFP Design
- Cost Estimating
Our experience with the Navy, Corps of Engineers, Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs, Army Guard, Air Guard, National Park Service, GSA, US Coast Guard, and Air Force demonstrates our capacity to serve Federal Agencies.